Wednesday 27 November 2013

Benefit Eye Bright.

I pretty much own or have tried everything from Benefit.  I went through a phase last year where it was all I would ever use.  That being said there was a couple of things out there waiting for me to get my hands on.. One of them being Eye Bright.



Eye Bright is a pink brightening eye pencil.  Benefit suggest using it on the corners of the eye to "look instantly wide awake, that it helps absorb dark shadows on the inner and outer corner of the eye"

I don't really own anything like this product, and I dont know why I've waited so long to buy it.   I absolutely love it.  For minimal effort you can really change your appearance.

Recently I've been doing a lot of early mornings at work.... and the side effects to this are starting to show.  I dot this on the inner corners of my eyes and blend with my finger tips and I really do look more awake and my eyes bigger and brighter.



I have also been using this on my waterline. For years I'd wear black eye liner on my waterline and that would be that, now I've found if I add a bit of liquid black eye liner to my upper lash line and then this to my waterline my eyes look bigger and more awake, it also compliments a lighter pink blush and lip that I have been wearing recently.

I picked mine up from ASOS,  as I took advantage of a 20% off code, I really love the selection of Benefit and other beauty products they now stock, especially as they usually have some discount code to use.


0 comments:

Post a Comment